Want to see Ezbob live in action? This month you have two opportunities:
1. Fintech Talents (FTT) Lending 3.0 on 24 February - register here
2. Finextra Webinar on 25 February at 15:00 GMT - register here
More on FTT Lending 3.0
If you’re involved with digital lending and wondering where the industry is going, then you don’t want to miss FinTech Talent’s Lending 3.0, the conference completely dedicated to exploring the next generation of digital lending. You’ll hear from the industry’s leading voices about trends, best practices and more – over 1,000 people have registered already.
And best of all, the virtual conference is completely FREE!
Conference Date: 24th February
Ezbob is a sponsor of the conference and will be speaking at several times throughout.
- Panel Discussion: “Decisions Powered by Data” which will explore how Open Banking/Finance is enabling personalized services, dealing with risk and combating fraud.
- Yaron Shoshani, CTO @ Ezbob
- Andy Piggott, Head of Lending @Metro Bank
- Tom Renwick, Business Banking Propositions Manager, Atom Bank
- Moderator: Liz Lumly, Director of VC Innovations
- Virtual round table: 50 Shades of Digital Lending, a peer-to-peer discussion led by Marc Philippo, VP Sales @ Ezbob, will cover the varying degrees of digital transformation and how to achieve continuous improvement.
- Digital Lending Clinic: 5 Tips for Improving Digital Lending, led by Julita Lang, Director of Sales @ Ezbob, will present her findings on the common flaws in digital lending programs and show how to make easy improvements that will deliver more business.
About the Finextra Webinar
Transforming from paper-intensive lending applications to digital reduces many of the costs and improves customer experience.
Hear how Intesa SanPaolo and Esme Bank have transformed their lending business – Join us for a fascinating webinar, hosted by FinExtra.
Join us for How to Accelerate Digital Lending with Data & Automation
Online, Thursday, 25 February 2021, at 15:00 GMT / 16:00 CET / 10:00 EST
Featured speakers include:
- Gary Wright - Head of Research, Finextra [Moderator]
- Tomer Guriel - Founder & CEO, Ezbob
- Lucy Hasson - Co-Founder & COO, Esme Loans
- Paola Papanicolaou - Executive Director & Group Head of Innovation, Intesa Sanpaolo
You’ll hear how Esme has grown their business by 300% after transforming their digital lending, how you can deliver more value to your customers, drive new revenue streams, and more.